Our client is looking for a scientific and business–minded European Sales Manager with strong interpersonal skills and a can do attitude to cover the European market.
As the European Sales Manager, you’ll be maintaining existing and developing new business relationships with partners and distributors across Europe.
The Sales Manager plays a critical role in supporting customers (end users and distributors) by:
- Qualifying leads, quoting and lead managing, keeping in mind the delicate relationships between competing distribution channels.
- Promptly answering technical questions.
- Being the first line of technical support through remote session (Facetime, Whatsapp or other). In some situations, you will provide hands-on assistance.
- Qualifying equipment needed for demos, coordinating requests and tracking demo equipment (loss prevention).
- Assisting in coordinating equipment requests in support of prominent imaging courses and conferences.
- Participating in Exhibitions and Conferences in Europe and, if necessary in USA or in other Countries.
- The Sales Manager is expected to proactively identify issues that could impact sales.
In addition to the tasks above, as their eyes on the market, you are expected to provide feedback to the product development team to improve existing products and ideally develop new ones.
- Background in biology and/or microscopy preferred
- Able to maintain a professional demeanour at all times
- Clear communication, and attention to detail are a must
- Organised, resourceful with a can do attitude
- Able to take initiative and operate under limited supervision
- Ability to travel including internationally
- Able to work from a home Office in Europe
- Excellent verbal and written English, ideally with another European language
If this role interests you, please apply below or contact us to discuss it in more detail.