Sales Representative – Scientific Publishing
Our client is an award winning and market leading provider of digital publishing and content marketing services to the global scientific community. To support their continued growth in the US, we are now seeking an energetic and professional sales representative in the New England area. You will be customer centric and you will demonstrate sales success based on your positive, can-do attitude. Armed with these characteristics, the successful candidate can expect to take on additional responsibilities in a relatively short time frame.
The Sales Representative will manage and develop existing accounts and new business within the designated sales territory. Developing relationships at all levels within accounts to CEO and President, utilising a consultative, relationship-based approach to sales.
- Management, retention and development of existing business and the closure of new business. Develop high-level relationships within accounts
- To facilitate and manage sponsor interaction with other departments in the company, working with the campaigns and editorial team to ensure delivery
- Achieving annual sales targets and monthly quotas, provide weekly sales forecasts and updates, attend internal sales meetings
- Face to face meetings, telesales, exhibitions to prospect, qualify and win new business opportunities
- Provide a consultative approach to develop proposals and create opportunities
- Daily update of Salesforce; Activities, Opportunities, Contacts plus scheduling sponsor renewal contracts onto the Salesforce
- Provide market and sponsor feedback internally
- Planning and organisation
Uses an effective methodology to determine priorities, set goals, create a plan, take action and measure results. Follow processes.
- Interpersonal skills
Establishes productive, cooperative and confidential relationships with all colleagues/clients, influencing in a positive way through high-impact communications. Aptitude to learn new skills.
- Influence and negotiation
Adds win-win solutions to targeted persuasion techniques. Knows how to propose concrete solutions that mesh with each audience’s needs or interests.
- Drive, determination and results
Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Building relationships/customer service
Building and sustain effective relationships by collaborating, partnering, influencing, communicating and sharing knowledge/information resulting in productive decision making and action taking
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by clicking the link below or call us to discuss it in more detail.