Seeking a scientific sales representative to support and drive distributor sales across Europe.
Our client is a world-renowned brand, firmly established as a market leader in their field. With a very high content of own manufacture, they focus on quality throughout the production cycle. Their portfolio of laboratory instruments are at the leading edge of technological development and continue to help scientists around the world in undertaking ground-breaking research.
Currently we are looking to recruit a scientific Sales Representative for European Distributor Sales. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the European distributors by preparing business, sales and marketing plans to achieve sales and market share goals. In this role you will also be responsible for ensuring observation of market trends and development as well as propose counter measures if needed, providing necessary support when required and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the prognosis of market potentials, in the preparation of sales plans and the business plan
- Derive concrete action plans and milestones from the business plan and ensure the achievement of the planned actions
- Responsible for preparing business, sales and marketing plans for the assigned countries and distributors
- Support the European distributors to enhance their competencies in selling to premium customers in laboratories, research institutes and industry
- Secure revenue and profit goals, achieve sales and market share goals in the assigned markets
- Build, manage and extend the relationship with business partners, increase their efficiency in sales and services in assigned countries
- Support the business partners in their permanent efforts to find new customers and expand the customer base
- Visit business partners to negotiate regarding advertising activities, problem solving and personal customer care
- Support business partners in improving sales techniques and presentation of the clients products in customer and new customer meetings
- Responsible for handling requests and questions from distributors regarding the products and strategy
- Market and competition monitoring and reporting on the nature, scope and success of acquisition and sales activities
- Ensuring the regular product training of business partner’s sales and service personnel to ensure actual know-how
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Sales/Distributor sales management experience in the field of scientific, medical or industrial investment goods
- Good understanding of the market and knowledge of capital laboratory equipment in life sciences, biomedicine or industry
- Proven record of sales success
- Extensive knowledge and experience in conversation and negotiation management
- Excellent sales closing skills and an extensive knowledge of presentation techniques
- Goal- and solution-oriented
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with good time- and self-management skills
- Strong persistence and interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills in English (written as well as spoken)
- Willingness to travel within Europe up to 40%
If this role may be of interest please apply by clicking the link below or get in touch with us today!