This 2-day course can be taken on 2 consecutive days OR with a period of field implementation between the two days.
At the end of the course the participants will:
- Be able to use the telephone effectively to make appointments
- Know how to open, lead and control the face to face discussion
- Be able to qualify leads effectively
- Be able to establish the customer’s requirements and purchasing criteria
- Be able to handle all common objections and focus the customer on value, not price
- Be able to gain commitment and advance the sale at all stages
- Know how to manage their time and territory to optimum effect
- Understand the importance of generating their own new business
- Have a strategy for maintaining high standards of performance
- Have definitive and time-bound action plans they can implement immediately in their work
- Be eligible to receive ongoing mentoring and advice at no extra charge
Who should attend?
- New starters recently recruited into the sales profession
- More experienced sales executives with no formal training qualifications
- Technical and application support staff with regular customer contact
- Internal staff with direct customer contact
Course Tutor: Steve Cole
This integrated programme will provide delegates with a thorough grounding in the skills and techniques required to become a professional sales executive in the laboratory technologies market.