This 1 day course will show delegates how to proactively develop excellent customer relations, ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business. Designed for people in the early stages of their career, working in commercial roles in the laboratory technologies space and with regular customer contact.
Who will benefit:
- Those embarking on a career in sales or customer support/service
- Those will less than 3 years commercial experience & who have never received formal training
What you will learn:
- How to apply proven, successful communications techniques to their own, unique customer base
- To plan regular, relevant customer contact initiatives: quality vs. quantity!
- The cost of finding new customers vs. keeping existing ones: quantity vs. quality!
- How to develop a ‘share of mind’ experience with each customer
- Ways of segmenting customers to determine type and frequency of service response
- Realistic management of customer expectations
Course Tutor: Celia Randall