This 1 day course is aimed at people thinking of setting up their own business, or even in the early stages of trading, but without sales experience. You will certainly need to be selling your new product or service and a lack of sales experience represents a risk to your business. Attending this course will help you to mitigate that risk and ensure you present yourself and your company in the most professional way.
Who will benefit:
- Entrepreneurs working on a business plan
- Business owners with no previous sales experience
What you will learn:
- How to identify and segment your customer base and markets
- How to get you and your company noticed.
- How to identify and capitalise on your unique sales propositions (USP’s).
- How to present your product/service while selling value not price.
- Listening skills.
- How to qualify the customer and find more of them.
- Negotiation skills
- How to make appointments with a compelling story.
- Metrics to measure performance by and how to report them.
- Sales procedures and processes to adopt including a CRM system.
- How and when to close, including the conditional close.
- How to present yourself as a Business Partner
Course Tutor: Huw Thomas