This challenging 2-day course will provide delegates with a thorough grounding in the skills and techniques required to become a successful Leader and Sales Manager.
The employer will benefit from increased profitability, more accurate forecasting, improved team working, and satisfied customers.
At the end of the course the participants will:
- Understand their own personal leadership style and how it affects the performance of others
- Know how to build a team spirit based on genuine commitment to a vision for the future
- Know how to set and use performance standards and targets
- Be able to coach team members to higher levels of performance and self-sufficiency so that they bring you bring solutions, not problems
- Conduct field visits that are productive for the sales person, the customer AND yourself
- Run sales meetings that people will want to attend
- Know how to improve the accuracy of order forecasting
- Understand how to free up your time so that you can concentrate your efforts in the areas that will have maximum impact on results
- Have definitive and time-bound action plans they can implement immediately in their work
- Be eligible to receive ongoing mentoring and advice at no extra charge
Who should attend?
- Managers recently appointed to the position
- Experienced managers who have received no formal training or development support previously
- Experienced managers requiring a fresh challenge and new ideas
- Team leaders from field service and customer support departments
- Sales Executives who have been identified as “stars” of the future
Course Tutor: Steve Cole