Compared with Sales people, Service Engineers enjoy a completely different relationship with customers. A customer will tend to be more open with a service engineer as you are there to help resolve an issue, so they can get on with their work. But this familiarity can also lead to problems. This 1 day course will examine those issues and demonstrate how a service engineer can modify their behaviour to facilitate the sales process.
Who will benefit:
- Service engineers with regular customer contact
- Service Managers
What you will learn:
- How best to represent the company and build rapport.
- How to take on the role of Ambassador.
- How to network and identify prospects.
- An overview of the sales process.
- How to qualify the customer.
- Why updating the CRM is so important and what to include.
- How to demonstrate and present to best effect
- Selling benefits not features.
- How to integrate with and become part of the sales team.
- Understanding how a sales person thinks.
- Appropriate body language and listening skills.
Course Tutor: Huw Thomas