An experienced exec/non-exec Chairman/CEO/MD looking for a non-executive Board position where he can deliver value and make a difference.
Offers an exceptional mix of skills and experience, leading and serving a variety of listed PLC’s and also private and venture capital-backed companies, in sectors including science and technology.
A snapshot of his achievements and attributes include;
- A seasoned Company Chairman/Director/NED with a Chartered Accountant background and a track record of increasing shareholder value
- Well honed diagnostic skills, adept at identifying and rectifying dysfunctional business practice
- Business turnaround; took a loss making firm with £10m turnover to £9m profit on £85m turnover
- Excellent people skills with a flair for building and maintaining high performance, results driven management teams
- An astute business mind with analytical decision making motivated by shareholder and stakeholder value
- Personable and diplomatic, with extensive experience of working on an international stage across complex Group structures with many subsidiaries
- Successfully led a series of acquisitions and disposals both in the UK and overseas
- A charismatic leader, mentor and coach committed to a collegiate approach to business management
- A strong proponent of effective and thriving relationships with institutional shareholders, city advisors and VC’s.
Actively looking for challenging roles and would like to discuss any suitable opportunities.
For more details please call the number above or contact us quoting Insight Executive Candidate Ref. 8925233